Barcelona is the city that has it all and choosing the sites to visit when you around for a limited time has always been a problem at least for us. But some places must be seen especially for firstcomers. These sites can be visited one after the other and you can either start your sightseeing from the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya or from La Sagrada Familia.
The route we have chosen to propose covers a distance of 9.9 kilometres and some parts can easily be done on foot since:
- From Sagrada Familia to Casa Mila the distance is just 1700 meters
- From Casa Mila to Casa Batllo the distance is just 650 meters
- From Casa Batllo to Arc de Triomf the distance is just 1700 meters
- From Arc de Triomf to Mercado de La Boqueria the distance is just 2100 meters
- From Mercado de La Boqueria to Mirador de Colom the distance is just 850 meters
- From Mirador de Colom to Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya the distance is 2800 meters